• We accept booking up to 12 months in advance.
• For wedding cakes, we invite you into store for a sample tasting, please call the
store and book an appointment.
• We will not accept an order without a partial or full advance payment. We accept various forms of payment including cash, credit card, debit card and PayPal.
• Upon placing your order we will take a brief from you and try to match the cake very closely to your request. However we cannot guarantee it will be exactly as
perceived as variations in colour and theme may exist.
• Cakes made to order must be collected as arranged. Preparation for personalized order cakes start as early as 24 hours before collection. Therefore, if you try to
cancel your order within 24 hours of the collection time, it is highly unlikely that the shop will be able to cancel your order.
Risk of damage or loss to the goods supplied passes to you from the time you collect the cake or it is delivered to the assigned venue. We cannot accept any
claim for damage, loss or deterioration after the delivery has been made. This does not affect your statutory rights.
· Cancellations within 24 hours of collection time.
· Uncollected cakes- for whatever reason.
· Cakes damaged by the customer either during transportation or at delivery venues
For Hygiene reasons, uncollected cakes will be destroyed after 24 hours of
• Whilst we try to ensure the best quality ingredients, we do not have any control of ingredients used in the colouring or fabricating agent. Please check all ingredients used before placing your order especially in the incidence of a food allergy.
• All our products names are copyright protected. Any unauthorized use of our brand name, product names and/or designs for any commercial purpose can attract
• We have no branches. Therefore, we do not guarantee the quality of our products if sold from any other outlets. You should always buy or order our cakes from our registered shop or our authorized franchises only.
• For Franchise enquiries, you should complete the online form or contact us directly at our registered address.
• We do accept online orders but please make sure that the form is complete with your correct name and contact details.
• Follow us on our social website page for customer feedbacks and review messages. We are always open to suggestions and will be happy to get recommendations.